The fifth Pleibéricos event will take place today, Thursday November 12 at 7 pm (CET). The session will be moderated by Santiago Fouz Hernández (Durham University), Esther Gimeno Ugalde (University of Vienna), and Annabel Martín (Darmouth College), as guest moderator. The live event can be followed through the Pleibéricos’ Youtube channel.
Pleibéricos is an open and multilingual initiative created in response to the Covid-19 pandemic open to scholars and readers interested in knowing the latest books published in the field of Iberian studies (understood as widely as possible, but with special attention to Cultural studies) in any language.
Four new books and a special issue will be presented in this fifth Pleibéricos session. Here more details about the program:
- The Routledge Hispanic Studies Companion to Nineteenth-Century Spain (Routledge, 2020)
Editor: Elisa Martí-López
- Spain, the Second World War, and the Holocaust: History and Representation (Toronto UP, 2020)
Editors: Sara J. Brenneis and Gina Herrmann
- Feminism, Writing and the Media in Spain. Ana María Matute, Rosa Montero and Lucía Etxebarria (Peter Lang, 2019)
Author: Mazal Oaknín
- Feminismes i traducció (1965-1990) (Punctum, 2020)
Author: Pilar Godayol
- Harri eta berri: nuevos horizontes de la literatura vasca, Special issue Ínsula, Revista de Letras y Ciencias Humanas 883-884 (2020)
Editor: Jon Kortazar