The third Pleibéricos event will take place next Thursday 24 September at 7 pm (CET). The event can be followed on Pleibérico’s Youtube channel.
Pleibéricos is an initiative open to all the scholars and readers interested in knowing the latest books published in the field of Iberian studies (understood as widely as possible, but with special attention to Cultural studies) in any language – including all Iberian languages.
Following books will be presented on September 24 starting from 7 pm (CET):
- Ellas cuentan: representaciones artísticas de la violencia en el País Vasco desde la perspectiva de género (Dykinson, 2020)
Authors: María Pilar Rodríguez and Cristina Ortiz Ceberio
- Iberian Studies: Reflections Across Borders and Disciplines (Peter Lang, 2019)
Editors: Núria Codina Solà and Teresa Pinheiro
- Territorial Politics and the Party System in Spain: Continuity and change since the financial crisis (Routledge, 2020)
Author: Caroline Gray
- The Necropolitical Theater. Race and Immigration on the Contemporary Spanish Stage (Northwestern UP)
Author: Jeffrey K. Coleman
- Cartografías da narrativa galega contemporánea (Galaxia, 2020)
Author: Xaquín Núñez Sabarís
You can follow @pleibericos on Twitter or visit the blog, where all the events are announced.